Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yay.... I'm going to Pisa...

Amended that Euro-Asian trip (again)!

LOL, it's becoming almost as interesting planning the trip as going on the trip.

My sister called me last week and told me that Ryan Air was offering discounts on all these flights around Europe. So I checked out their website and of course there were plenty of offers.

I really didn't know which ones to pick but on a whim, I saw Pisa and booked a flight from Brussels - because it was one of the few left.

As it turns out, this fits nicely into my trip.

So here's the amended itinerary:

1st - 5th Feb - London
5th Feb - 9th Feb - London/Sister
9th Feb - 11th Feb - Brugge, Belgium (get here via train)
11th - 12th Feb - Brussels (train)
12th Feb - 16th Feb - Pisa (flight-Ryan Air)
16th Feb - 23rd Feb - Paris (yet to book)

My sis will handle all expenses in Brugge etc while I need to find myself a hotel in Heathrow, Brussels and Pisa and also, book a flight from Pisa to Paris!

Easy peasy as they say!

Oh boy, I'm so excited :)

Yes, I know it's over 4 months away, but there's just so much to consider!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home