Friday, September 08, 2006

Yay another update...

So uh, the reason I don't write so much is because I actually have two blogs! One is a "purely fandom" one where I indulge my love for scifi and other related shows, and here is where I'm going to talk about M's life.

Went out with some pals, had dinner and lamented about PCOS. All rather silly whinging really! I worry more about nothing. Worried about not having kids. Worried about getting uterine cancer because mum and her 4 sisters had them and I'm not that far, age-wise from the age when they got them. Worried over my future job prospects. Worried about what I'm going to do with my life.

Anyhow, to stop me worrying, here's something nice to look at:

Pic of the pool I sometimes go to swim (in summer)...




And a pic of the waves hitting the cliffs at bondi:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home