Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yay, the Europe Trip is PLANNED!

It's booked and paid for! On Wednesday, I parted with over AUD$1,800 in cash (because credit incurs additional fees) and have booked my flight to London! Here's my basic itinerary:

Jan31: Fly from Sydney to Heathrow
Feb26: Fly from Charles de Gaulle to KL
Mar2: Fly from KL to Sydney

In between all that, I will be in London, Paris and Bragge. I haven't thought of any where else but I might wander around. You know what's funny? It's already September and since my trip is on 31 Jan, it's just under 5 months!

Yeah, holy cow...

I still haven't told work yet. I may just quit and be jobless or hopefully I'll find a new job (and negotiate this)...

It's really not that I don't like my job - heck I am starting to enjoy it, but career wise, I don't think that it's really helping me learn much and I feel stagnant. I don't want to be retrenched 10 years in the future and have nothing to show on my CV because at the moment, that's the scenario.

Also I'm not opposed to my colleagues, but I just don't like the company policies and management. They treat us like shit, truth be told and I know it sounds cliche, but I'd rather work for people who actually do care about their employees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home