Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's pretty tragic when...

I have to create another blog to escape my normal blog!

I figure: who's going to read this anyway, right? I mean, I'm pretty obscure here so I'm safe! It's just that the other blog - you know the fannish one - well, there are people on the friends list saying a lot of things that bother me and I'm finding it very hard to air my thoughts without any repercussions that I fear would come.

So I thought I'd talk about my personal life (or bits of it) here! No one reads this right? It's can be my little place of weird mumblings! :)

Lyn the travel agent called me today and finalise my plane tickets - she's booked me actual seats on the aeroplanes! Meep, I never thought it'd go so fast. I need to buy insurance next and then it's off.

Under 5 months....... yikes!!!

I don't know why but I've always had this fascination with planes. I wanted to know the make and model of the plane ---> yeah, maybe that's the childhood boy in me that never happened.

737 to KL, 747 to London.
777 from Paris to KL
777 from KL to Sydney

Damn those 747 are really packed - 3-4-3 configurations!

I think I cracked my back when I took a 747 the last time.

Job hunt is still going. Don't know if I'll find another job at the end of the year. We're busy at work and I feel sometimes like I need more from life. All work and no play makes M a very very dull girl! I don't hate my job - I just feel like it imposes too many limitations on my life and I constantly have to make amends to fit life around work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home